Physical Failure Analysis is a process of collecting and analyzing data to determine the cause of failure. PFA plays critical role in semiconductor industry in development of new products, optimization of process parameters and improving the yield.
SELA offers sample preparation services for Physical Failure Analysis utilizing award winning state of the art technologies.
SEM SAMPLE PREPARATION
- Natural cleaving with high quality cross-section
- Cleaving accuracy down to 100 nm
- Edge cleaving- as close as 1mm (nominal) to wafer edge
- Edge cleaving- as close as 0.5mm (nominal) to sample edge
- Single die capability down to 2x1 mm size
Equipment: SELA award winning state of the art Microcleaving system MC600i, smart precise cleaving system MC10.
Target recognition with optical magnification up to 4500x.